SANA CARE SERVICES is here to assist you with both long-term or respite solutions, providing excellent and professionally trained staff for live-in or live-out care. Read more to learn about our services.
Our commitment to provide excellent care to our clients is embodied in the following services we provide:
- Home or Private Care Assistance
- Certified Nurse Assistants
- Personal Care Manager to monitor client status
LIVE-IN OR HOURLY Services
- Nutritious meal preparation and feeding
- Assistance with daily living activities and mobility
- Bathing and personal grooming
- Light housekeeping
- Transportation to doctor appointments and errands
- Medication supervision
- Follow-up exercises (exercise per PT or OT instructions)
We perform unskilled care assistance for
- Persons needing assistance due to injury or illness or any medical conditions.
- Patient discharged from the hospital, rehabilitation or unskilled facilities recovering from surgery or medical procedures.
- Elderly resides in an Assisted Living Facilities that in need of extra private care.
- Elderly requiring extra assistance at home, including people with Alzheimer’s disease, Dementia, Cancer, Parkinson’s disease and terminal illness (Hospice).
- Elderly live alone at home in need of assistance and companions.
- Family members in need of respite.
- Short or long term care assistance.